Monday, April 24, 2006

In Seattle

Late post...written Tuesday, April 25

We made it to Seattle and it has been just beautiful. Today is 71 degrees...it's is so beautiful. They say it rains alot here and I'm sure it does but thankfully both times we have been here it has just been absolutely gorgeous.

My sister, Laura, her husband, Bob and my dad are all up here to take care of a family matter. It has been great spending time with them. We all went to dinner last night at a restaurant called "The Fisherman's. We sat outside on their deck which is on a pier and had dinner. We all enjoyed "FRESH" seafood. The weather was perfect, even though as it got a little later it became a little chilly.

Earlier today we tried a new coffee house. My goal is to try a new one everyday since we are in the coffee capital of the US. Yesterday we went to Tully's. It was okay. Today we tried Seattle's Best and it was fabulous. I tried a Mocha blended drink and an Espresso Brownie...boy, were those good. My dad tried a blended coffee drink for the first time today and I think he's hooked.

The pictures below are of me and Rick, my sister Laura and her husband Bob, and The Fisherman's Restaurant.

No comments: